August 14, 2018
If you’re looking for space for a North Carolina factory and/or distribution center, you need not look any further than Rocky Mount. Adjacent to our existing 175,000-sq-ft distribution center, Kanban has a pad in place for a new, as-large-or-larger facility that can be built to suit your precise needs. This can include involving Kanban in your day-to-day logistics operations or going it alone.
For example, you can:
- Build a combined factory/distribution center, with Kanban operating the DC
- Lease and have Kanban act as your 3PL provider, or
- Build and operate the full facility yourself
Features at a glance:
- Shovel-ready/pad-in-place space designed to accommodate a facility 175,000+ square feet in size
- Located less than 2 hours from the ports of Norfolk and Wilmington, and minutes from I-95 — in a prime spot on the eastern seaboard allowing you to reach 70% of the U.S. population within one day over-the-road
- Ample parking lot space for trucks and personnel
- Rocky Mount location is home to the new CSX intermodal terminal which, despite past uncertainty, is now moving forward as planned (Kanban’s facility across the parking lot has a transload yard that is served by CSX)
To learn more about this unique Rocky Mount opportunity, check out the video below and contact Sales@KanbanLogistics.com for more details.