Aerospace Logistics Services
At Kanban, we understand the exacting quality standards demanded for aerospace logistics and defense logistics services. That’s why we are certified to the AS9100 quality standard – the quality management system recognized as the industry standard by the FAA. Kanban’s specialty is making large-scale aerospace assembly plants more efficient with manufacturing logistics services.
An aerospace logistics case study
For a manufacturer of safety devices for military and commercial transport vehicles, Kanban performs component sub-assembly at our warehouse and delivers kits to the manufacturing line to streamline assembly. Read the full case.
Kanban services for aerospace & defense logistics
- Supplier management and purchasing of packaging and consumable parts to allow your buyers to focus on strategic suppliers
- Warehousing of parts and packaging at a nearby supplier hub to free up space in your plant
- Vendor managed inventory services to preserve your cash longer
- Kit assembly to speed the production process
- JIT delivery to the assembly line to support lean manufacturing
Key features of Kanban’s aerospace & defense logistics services
- C-TPAT compliant. C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative that has established rigorous security standards designed to guard against illegal smuggling of dangerous cargo by terrorists.
- ITAR compliant. We abide by all provisions of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
- Full-featured warehouse management system. Parts are tracked to the serial number level, with full traceability from creation to final delivery.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified by MCNA
- AS9100D certified by MCNA
- Hazmat certified (DOT Hazmat 49 CFR)
- Rigorous KPI management