Pharmaceutical Warehousing in Eastern North Carolina
At Kanban, we understand that pharmaceutical products are sensitive and require a supply chain partner that will go to great lengths to protect their safety and integrity. As an ISO 9001-certified company, we adhere to the strictest quality management measures to ensure compliance with all GMP regulations. Our climate-controlled pharmaceutical warehouses keep your products in spec, while our robust systems manage your inventory in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
Features of Kanban’s pharmaceutical warehousing services
- Advanced capabilities in stock rotation management. Our WMS system helps carefully monitor inventory by expiration date and manage to FEFO, FIFO and other inventory management methods.
- ISO 9001 certification. Kanban meets all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 quality standards and undergoes regular audits to maintain certification and compliance with GMP regulations.
- Cold chain management. We auto-monitor warehouse climate to stay within spec (available temperature range: 55-75°) and ensure product quality standards are maintained.
- Full traceability to the lot level in case of recalls.
- Mock recalls. Kanban team members regularly conduct mock recalls in preparation of actual recall events.
- 24/7 visibility. Our customers have access to our systems to view inventory in real time.