To meet the high standards and demands required of industries such as aerospace, defense, auto, and food, quality cannot be left to chance. At Kanban, it isn’t. We are certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard and drive continuous improvement through a sharp focus on warehouse KPI metrics. All 3PLs tend to talk a good game when it comes to logistics quality and metrics. Kanban provides earned evidence of that commitment.
Kanban certifications for quality logistics
- Certification to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard, awarded by MCNA.
- Certificate of registration for AS9100D– the quality management system recognized by the Federal Aviation Administration as the standard for the aerospace industry – awarded by Management Certification of North America (MCNA), an accredited certification body of the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB).
- Superior rating by AIB International, which audits warehouses and other companies to ensure the clean and safe handling of food products.
- Compliance with the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), which develops and adopts measures that add security to guard against illegal smuggling of dangerous cargo by terrorists.
- Certification as a general purpose foreign trade zone, with the ability to change and build products within the zone and defer duties until products are shipped within the U.S. market.
Warehouse KPI metrics management
Key performance indicators (KPIs) are identified at the start of a new engagement and reported regularly. With online access to our warehouse management system, you can generate warehouse KPI metrics reports yourself or they can be delivered automatically to your desktop or handheld device.
<!–– no Case Study ––>