North Carolina Fulfillment Warehouse
Kanban’s North Carolina fulfillment warehouse is centrally located halfway between Boston and Miami, and is just minutes from Interstate 95. From here we reach 70% of the U.S. population in 1 day or less over the road. Many companies have chosen to locate eCommerce distribution in Eastern North Carolina for the region’s central location, reasonable space costs, and strong labor pool.
North Carolina eCommerce Fulfillment Case Studies
- For a large luggage maker, Kanban is an eCommerce distribution center for Amazon orders and orders from the customer’s website.
- For a marketer of insulated lunch bags and other items, Kanban handles both national fulfillment of B2C orders and returns processing, including inspection and final product disposition.
Benefits of a North Carolina Fulfillment Warehouse
- Grow without investment. Leverage Kanban’s existing systems and fulfillment warehouse infrastructure.
- Satisfy customers. ISO-driven quality processes ensure your outbound orders are accurate and on time.
- Scale. Our eCommerce fulfillment warehouse can handle your small or large assignments, and grow with you as needed.
- Integrate with eCommerce shopping carts. Our warehouse management system integrates with Amazon, Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce and many others.
- Reduce parcel shipping costs. Because of our aggregate volume across multiple customers, we enjoy substantial shipping discounts, which we pass on to you.
North Carolina Fulfillment warehouse services
- Order processing – electronic or manual transmissions accepted
- Pick and pack
- Labeling, packaging and other value-added services
- Parcel freight management and shipment tracking
- Returns management
- Monitoring and reporting of KPIs
<!–– no CTA ––>