Cross dock services for missed appointment times
Rework projects are not the only way that Kanban provides QVC vendor support. If your truck arrives early or late for its scheduled appointment at QVC/Rocky Mount, Kanban’s cross dock service can unload the freight at our warehouse, located literally next door to QVC, and then work with QVC to arrange delivery on Kanban trucks. Your drivers can get right back on the road with no costly delays.
Benefits of Kanban’s QVC vendor support services
- Save money. Kanban’s rework services offer QVC vendors an affordable way to prepare product for sale, while avoiding the time and expense of returning it to the original manufacturer. Read the case study on our final packaging services for a major QVC vendor.
- Rapid response. You can’t afford to miss your scheduled air date, so our trained staff is ready and able to respond to urgent rework requests.
- Experienced execution. We’ve been a QVC partner since 2001 and have developed a strong understanding of their quality standards. If there is confusion about requirements, our personal QVC supplier support relationships allow us to reach out directly and get answers.
- Fast project turnaround. Kanban’s Rocky Mount, NC warehouse is located within a few hundred feet of QVC’s largest U.S. distribution center, so product can be received and returned to QVC quickly and economically.
- Management of returns. If the full allocation of products does not sell out, Kanban can receive these unsold goods and manage product disposition based on your rules.