QVC Rework Services
QVC is America’s top multi-media shopping company and receives products from thousands of different suppliers at its distribution centers. However, these products do not always meet the company’s quality assurance standards. In these cases, changes are needed before products are approved to sell. And, if a scheduled TV air time is approaching, those changes must be made fast.
That’s where QVC product rework services come in. QVC has approved rework partners like Kanban that work directly with suppliers to quickly address quality issues and get the product back to QVC. Kanban has served QVC since 2001 and handles hundreds of rework projects annually.
Benefits of QVC Rework Services
- Respond quickly. Kanban’s Rocky Mount warehouse is located within a few hundred feet of QVC’s largest U.S. distribution center, so product can be received and returned to QVC quickly and economically.
- Save money. Kanban’s rework services offer QVC vendors an affordable way to prepare product for sale, while avoiding the time and expense of returning it to the original manufacturer. Read the case study on our final packaging services for a major QVC vendor.
- Access our intimate knowledge of QVC procedures. As a long-time QVC partner, Kanban has developed a strong understanding of QVC quality standards through handling thousands of different projects. If there is confusion about requirements, our personal QVC supplier support relationships allow us to reach out directly and get answers.
- Management of returns. If the full allocation of products does not sell out, Kanban can receive these unsold goods and manage product disposition based on your rules.
Partial list of product packaging and rework services
- Quality inspections
- Country-of-origin labeling
- Container stripping
- Product marking
- UPC Labeling
- Instruction manual printing
- Product repair
- Returns management