Kanban’s NC warehousing operation provides over one-million square feet of space exactly halfway between Boston and Miami. This allows you to reach 70% of the U.S. population in just one day. Our campus is minutes from I-95 and within easy reach of I-40 and I-85. At select facilities we offer rail siding and temperature-controlled space for food warehousing. Six warehouse facilities are located across three main campuses:
Key advantages of Kanban’s East Coast Warehouse Campus
- Lower costs. Market studies have shown that NC warehousing and labor rates are lower than those of other 3PLs in the region.
- Proximity to manufacturing plants. North Carolina is a hub for food processors and advanced manufacturing plants.
- CSX Rocky Mount Transloading. Our Rocky Mount campus contains a transload yard and rail siding, and is served by CSX.
- Proximity to ports for distribution of imports. The Ports at Hampton Roads/Norfolk, VA and Wilmington, NC are within two hours of our North Carolina warehouses.
- Food-grade, climate-controlled warehouse space. Perfect for your food, pharmaceutical, or nutraceutical products.