Kanban’s North Carolina Warehouses
Our 5 East Coast warehouse facilities are located on three main campuses:
Key advantages of Kanban’s East Coast Warehouse Campus
- Lower costs. Market studies have shown that our labor and space rates are lower than other South Carolina, Virginia, and North Carolina warehouses.
- Proximity to manufacturing plants. North Carolina is a hub for food processors and advanced manufacturing plants.
- Proximity to ports for distribution of imports. The Ports at Hampton Roads/Norfolk, VA and Wilmington, NC are two hours from our campus.
- Food-grade, climate controlled warehouse space. Perfect for your food, pharmaceutical or nutraceutical products.
- Fulfillment warehouse expertise. Pick and pack orders are executed primarily out of our Rocky Mount fulfillment warehouse.
- Flexible terms. Short-term contracts are possible, allowing you to pay only for the space that you use within our North Carolina warehouses.
- Immediate start up. We’re talking days, not weeks.