Global auto maker divisions rely on Kanban to provide storage and timely distribution of service parts to auto parts stores and consumers throughout the mid-Atlantic region.
Benefits of Kanban’s auto logistics services
- Sustain quality. Kanban is certified to the ISO 9001:2008 quality standard
- Increase your flexibility. With our North Carolina public warehousing services, your costs can flex up and down with your volumes.
- Control your costs. Our location allows Kanban to offer very competitive rates.
- Adapt quickly. Kanban is highly agile and can turn on a dime to meet demand surges or unexpected projects.
Auto logistics services from our Mid Atlantic 3PL location
- Supplier management to save administrative time and effort of your buyers
- Warehousing of parts and packaging materials at a Kanban-operated supplier hub
- Vendor managed inventory services to preserve your cash longer
- Kit assembly to increase the productivity of your assembly workers
- JIT delivery to the assembly line to reduce on-hand inventory